Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Answer via Sandra Mack



Despite feeling like I have been kept way too isolated for my own personal satisfaction, I do recognize that our Heavenly Father has blessed me with a few very special relationships over the internet.  The relationship I have been allowed and enabled to have with the lovely and talented Ms. Sandra Mack is most certainly one of those, and He has again sent me an especially important message through her poetry.  For it is looking like my wife will lose her job in the next week or so, which could leave us in even more desperate financial straits.  Ah, but He promised to take care of us back in January of this year, which is the first time I have ever received such a specific promise (as opposed to just taking it on faith that He would on account of what He has done for others).  So, we shall see what else He will do.

The Answer
Sandra Mack
Running flowing Living Water
God’s refreshment for our soul
Giving us the true direction
To our Heavenly goal

Jesus holds the cup towards us
Then you and I must make the choice
Do we heed the world around us
Or listen to His voice

Do not strive for man’s false praises
Or wallow in the lies you hear
Just accept God’s Living Water
Accept the answer to your fear

Please Also Visit:
and

10 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You know I believe this to be true - I have posted two long posts yesterday and today about how to get close to God - it is so simple, but not sure if I made it understandable.

It is a choice which way or which path you will chose to go.

Brenda said...

Yes Jerry, this is so true. If God has spoken of good to us personally, then that is all we need to hear. We need not fear, just keep His words in our heart and know that what He has spoken will happen.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! I will be by to check out your articles as soon as I can. I am sorry that I haven't done so already.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Brenda!!! A big AMEN to all of that!!! The only thing is that what He considers taking care of me is not always what I have in mind. (LOL?)

By the way, please email me at FishHawk7@gmail.com if you would like to get in contact with Sandra. She no longer has her website. So, no one can get in contact with her through comments, and I do not want to make her email address available to the general public.

Brenda said...

Hi Jerry,
I did wonder if she had a website, but realized she must not have when I looked for a link. If her website is still on the internet it would be nice to view the content, or can a person completely delete a blog? I would not email anyone unless they wanted me to anyway.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Brenda!!! I don't know just how it works. For I am quite sure that the content of her old site is stored on a Bravenet server somewhere, but since it was not a free service, her site was taken down when she let her account expire. In regards to Blogger sites, even content that the owner deletes from the site itself is still available for viewing on such places as Google Reader to those who had subscribed to the site's RSS feed beforehand. There was no way to do this in her case since Bravenet sites did not have an RSS feed, if I remember right. I just heard from her that her son will be getting a new site up and running soon, and I will put up the link to it as soon as she gives it to me. Oh, and she would like to hear from you.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind comments. My Son has been helping me to set up a new website for me on Blogger. The address is www.soulsrelease.blogspot.co.uk I'm also on Facebook if anyone would like to see any more of my poems. God Bless, Sandra Mack

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind comments. My Son has been helping me to set up a new website for me on Blogger. The address is www.soulsrelease.blogspot.co.uk I'm also on Facebook if anyone would like to see any more of my poems. God Bless, Sandra Mack

Unknown said...

Apologies, I used my sons e mail address as well by mistake. My E mail address is soulsrelease@gmail.com God Bless

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by, my dear Sandra!!! Be assured that I will put links up for your new site as soon as some of your poetry is published on it.