Thursday, April 26, 2012

No More Teacher/Bullies


I first heard of an autistic 10 year-old boy being bullied by his sadistic teachers in New Jersey yesterday afternoon on [CNN], and after watching/listening to the video below, I must admit that I have some reservations.  For some of the objections being raised are of little significance to me, but there is certainly enough to warrant calling for some drastic measures to be made.

Alas, I have been as appalled as anyone over the great shortage of teachers in our public school systems, but I haven’t been focusing enough upon the fact that we are desperately in need of GOOD teachers.  Yes, less would indeed be more if all we have to fill the ranks are like the teachers and administrators in this story, along with those involved in the [Southwest R-V] case.



Much more [here].

Please Also Visit:
and

0 comments: