Thursday, September 8, 2011

Westboro To Protest My Cowboys


It is being [reported] that the infamous [Westboro Baptist Church] out of Topeka, KS is planning on protesting outside of the New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ before (and probably during) the game between my beloved [Dallas Cowboys] and the [New York Jets] this Sunday night.  According to their press release, “The entertainment industry is a microcosm of the people of this doomed nation: hard-hearted, Hell-bound, and hedonistic to the max…  You have no proper thoughts of the God that created you, but we’ll be there to make sure you don’t forget when we haul your rebellious carcasses into the New Meadowlands Stadium to watch God-hating fools do their shtick (sic).”

Yes, since the protest is being held in New Jersey, it may be aimed more at the Jets, but this is hitting awfully close to my boys, who have nothing but the purest of intentions in everything they do.  I wonder if [Lavender] has anything to do with this?

Please Also Visit:
and

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

every time I see these asshats,I want to get a gun and start firing at them.

Rational νεόφυτος said...

Are they implying that football fans are "God-hating fools"? I'm stewing on that one...

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Mike!!! Oh how I know what you mean.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lavender!!! Yes, I do believe that is exactly what they are saying, which wouldn't be so bad if they were referring to soccer...