Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Attention All Birthers!

If you are not familiar with the term, you can read all about it [here].  If you would rather not, the long and the short of it is that a “birther” is someone who believes that President Obama cannot legally serve as the President of the United States of America because of not being born a citizen.

Yes, despite his Hawaiian birth certificate being available for viewing, there are still many who remain adamant.  For it is claimed that the birth certificate is a forgery, and this sounds about right to those who have been drinking way too much [tea] lately.

While reeling from the news that a fairly close friend has fallen prey to this ridiculousness a week or so ago, I was given the ultimate response to any questions about where President Obama was really born, and it has to do with who his chief opponent for the Democratic presidential nomination was back in 2008.  For it is ever so slightly conceivable that the Democrats could produce a fake birth certificate to foil the Republicans bid to hang onto power, but why would’ve [Hillary Clinton] gone along with it?  After all, he stood in HER way of possibly becoming the very first woman president, which is certainly something for the history books!
No, I do not believe that it would have been possible to pull the wool over her eyes, as well.  For she is the wife of former president, [Bill Clinton], who is very much still a Democratic Party insider.

No, I do not believe that a deal was struck.  For the Clintons know full well that political winds can change directions overnight, and even if Obama did good, he would surely be re-elected, which would mean having to wait another four years.

Please, be assured that this is not coming from a blind follower of some liberal agenda.  For I considered myself to be a devout Republican until our Heavenly Father had His way with me, and even now, I find the thought of being a Democrat repulsive.  If anything, I am now an Independent, who is desperately hoping that our Heavenly Father will raise up someone with the courage to take on the incompetence and corruption that undermines everything that this country could be.

Alas, I know that this will fall upon deaf ears amongst those who need to hear it.  It still felt good to say it, though.

Please Also Visit:
and

6 comments:

Rational νεόφυτος said...

As I understand it, isn't there a supposed "long-form" birth certificate that hasn't surfaced yet? I follow some of the over-the-top stories at WDN.com on this, and they have story after story about his alleged Kenyan birthplace. Much like stories of UFOs, I'm content to follow along with the conspiracy, simply because it's fun, and I like to refer to him as the Marxist Kenyan... :)

Unknown said...

Yes, there are a lot of ifs, ands and buts to the birther arguments, but the point about the Clintons being highly unlikely to go along with any backroom deals should really say something to anyone with any real sense. Hey, I just read something about Beck's show is going to be dropped. Could your ship be finally coming in?

Thomas Rees said...

I'm not ashamed to say I listen to Fox News when I am driving, for I find it partially good polarized debate or at worst chat, partially total entertainment, and partially satisfying knowing I am enjoying the show while some lefty is reduced to blog-seething. So I heard the out-takes of Donald Trump's attacks about the birth certificate from the View played plentifully and didn't know what to make of it. But you are absolutely right about the Clinton's -- they are a filter nothing like that could ever slip through, so I get to put that one to rest. I was once a devout Republican, then a thoroughly disgusted Republican who voted for the Democrat to demonstrate to my old party the sheer stupidity and gall of an OK guy bringing Palin on board. Now I am left feeling politically homeless and last classified myself as an Independent, which pretty much assures that I can't vote with my Party and live to regret who I helped elect. Oh well. I feel like going for a drive.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by, my dear Thomas!!! Oh my, we could be political twins! For I voted for Obama, and that was the first time I have ever voted Democratic for president, and I don't see anyone on the horizon who would get serious about trying to dig us out of the hole that we are still in, which is including our current president.

Blane said...

Jerry, go look at, www.obamanotqualified.com ;What you have posted is not the birth certificate. That is simply a certificate stating that there should be a birth certificate. If it is correct there should be a birth certificate. Why won't he simply release it and end all of the "crazies'" speculations.The Obama Admin. has not and will not release the formal birth certificate. They don't dispute this, they simply say they will not release the birth certificate. His very first act as Potus was to issue an Executive order blocking public access to all of his public records. Why on earth would a President of the United States ever do that? Go to that website I told you about in the begining. They have an actual birth certifacate with the foot prints on it. Footprints are the same as fingerprints, unique to the individual, and unchanging throughout life (some scars). Should be easy to debunk if it is a fraud, why won't he? The wesite happens to have a long form b.c. signed by witnesses and the physician(I think it is the Dr., if not it is one of the administrators or officials). They also have, on record, his grandmother's statement that she was in the hospital room in Mumbai(spelling?) when he was born. He has a social security number from Conneticut, number raises alot of questions about the time issued as well as who it was actually issued to. An already proven fraudulent selective service card, with many more questions that remain unanswered as far as the criminality issues that go along with it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Blane!!! So, why didn't the Clintons jump all over this if there really is something to it?